Saturday, February 19, 2011

Oh, and by the way...

...I just wanted to share this one with you before I race out the door. It's called 'Windsor's Chairs' and was inspired by one of my very favourite designers, Windsor Smith.


'Windsor's Chairs'
watercolour and gouache on paper
210mm x 297mm

click here to view in my Etsy shop

Oh, and if you're interested, this is inspiration behind this piece:


I absolutely love Windsor Smith's work, and I know I'm not alone there. I love the symmetry and balance in her design, and thought it would be fun to paint a light-hearted, colourful interpretation. Not to mention, it gives me the chance to be a bit cheeky and say I have a room designed by Windsor herself :)

Ok, I'm off to my daily round of sport. Catch you later,

8 comments:

  1. The black and white stripes are stunning. I love this one!!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerri this rendering is wonderful....you are so talented!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those chairs look fabulous! Gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this piece Kerri. Just beautiful.

    Sandy K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just delightful Kerri - the colours work so well together - you must be pleased with the finished result - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your interpretaion of it! And the colours are fabulous....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kerri. Your artwork is just beautiful. I love water colours and your interior collection is gorgeous. I'm currently trying to think where I could hang one of your fabulous pieces in my home! Ange

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really lovely and the colours you have used are beautiful. Thanks for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails