Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A big thank you

A few weeks ago, an email arrived from the lovely Kat over at Low Tide High Style. I'd only recently found her blog, and after commenting on a particularly touching post she'd written, she emailed me about doing an artist profile.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. I'm still blown away by the kindness and generosity of the blogging community, and Kat is definitely one of those genuinely lovely people. So after emailing back and forth, she contacted me yesterday to say that the interview had been posted, which you can read over here if you'd like to.

I just wanted to send Kat a huge thank you for being so generous and supportive.  And I also wanted to let everyone know what a great blog Kat has, and if you haven't visited before, you really are missing out. Here's a snippet:

this is Kat's kitchen from the first post I read, 'How I Met My House"

Kat is a writer and photographer, and travels around shooting gorgeous images for her magazine articles. Here are a few of her pics of a lovely store called Brambles.








Isn't she talented? And so sweet to boot.

So, go and give Kat's blog a visit, I know you won't be disappointed. And say hi from me while you're there!



p.s. Thanks so much to everyone who's already visited Kat's blog and left such lovely comments! You guys are the best and I so appreciate each and every one of you!

15 comments:

  1. Aww Kerri you are such a sweetheart! And featuring your beautiful works of art is what I hoped I'd be able to do and the reason I even started a blog!

    xo Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous interview over at Kat's blog Kerri - congratulations:) Kat is an absolute darling and her blog is one of my favourites too! It was lovely to see the interview and to learn some more about you, clever lady!!! Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know, when you're as talented and super lovely as you are my friend, the whole world should know about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh kerri!!!! i am in love with your floral paintings! The one of the magnolia is absolutly out of this world beautiful!!!!!
    Do you sell your artwork anywhere?!
    sal x
    www.oncedailychic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kat is lovely and although I haven't yet met her in real life, we both live in the same state. Beautiful photos.
    I love your artwork and interiors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I miss something...I just noticed you art as I scrolled down and it is A-MAZING! So then I tootled off to read the interview with Kat and found out so much more about you. What a talent you are Kerri!!!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad that I found your blog! (I love Kat's blog to)

    Have a beachy evening...

    Marie @ Sally Lee by the Sea

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sure is....and your blog is a bit of heaven too!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the great interview Kerri. You are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Kerri you are one talented lady. Great interview. The paintings are fabulous Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the interview, how exciting for you! All of the images she featured of your artwork are absolutely gorgeous! Your so talented ;) I also really love Kat's blog too, and am now a follower, so thank you for introducing her to us all! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Kerri
    who says perfection is out of this world? Your artworks are true perfection, so beautiful ! You got real talent my darling.
    Thanks also for letting me discover another gorgeous blog to follow..Kat's place is lovely!!!
    xx your friend
    Flaviana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, she's already one of my favorites as well. Heading over there!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh thank you everyone, you're making me blush! You are all so lovely, I truly appreciate each and every one of you. And I'm so glad to have sent some new readers over to Kat's place, she is just gorgeous and so is her blog.
    A big 'mwah' to you all! K xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails